JOIN OUR TEAM
The Vaughan Relationship Centre is looking for caring Social Work therapists with a strong clinical background to join our team!
We work with clients face-to-face and online, providing therapy to couples, families, and individuals. Our mission to is to provide supportive service to clients at a competitive rate.
Our team works collaboratively to provide the best care possible to our clients. We respect the services of all team members and provide ethical, supportive, confidential care.
Candidates should have:
- MSW degree or higher and registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Training in Couples Therapy and experience using one of the following modalities: Emotionally Focused Therapy by Susan Johnson, the Gottman Method, Relational Life Therapy by Terry Real, Developmental Model for Couples Therapy, or Imago Couples Therapy.
- Comfortable working with couples who are highly conflictual.
- Able to provide at least 2 evenings a week or 1 evening and a Saturday.
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team.
We offer a supportive environment to enhance your skills with administrative support that enables you to provide quality care to clients. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to hire Social Workers with an MSW degree. However, we have space for rent to registered psychotherapists.