Vision, Mission, & Values
To be recognized as the most caring, responsive, and effective relationship counselling centre offering online and in-person counselling
1) Providing realistic solutions that can be successfully implemented in a client’s life.
2) Creating a nurturing & supportive environment for clients, therapists, and employees.
3) Providing face to face counselling for GTA couples
4) Servicing clients via online confidential counselling in Ontario, Canada.
5) Helping couples make the right decision, for them, about the future of their relationship.
6) Providing the highest quality of care with strong clinical training.
7) Providing free resources, such as blogs, videos, and workshops.
Providing a service where we care about the clients and their interests.
Providing ethical and supportive care.
Upholding the highest standard in our actions and doing work we are proud of.
Working collaboratively to provide the best care to clients and staff.
Work together and pitch in as a team to support clients’ needs and help the centre run smoothly.
Respecting the services of all team members from the top to the bottom of the organization.
Making decisions that are fair to the team, centre, and clients.
Supporting clients in taking steps to create enrichment, fulfillment, growth, and happiness in their lives and relationships.
Considering and reflecting on feedback from clients and the team to improve services and function of the team.
The interests of our clients and the Vaughan Relationship Centre reputation to the community.