Online Counselling Toronto
Do You Need Someone to Talk To?
We’ll find a way to help you.
Online Counselling offered!
For many people, having a busy lifestyle means not being able to make or meet appointments, but this does not mean you can’t still reap the benefits of therapy. The Vaughan Relationship Center is offering online counselling using secure video chat and phone therapy for anyone in Ontario.
Benefits of Online Therapy
- Online Counselling or Online Therapy is conveniently provided over secure video chat.
- You can fit in your session during your workday and leave the stress of commuting behind.
- Struggles with finding childcare? You can do online therapy from home and keep your child within eye contact.
- It is also great for partners who want to do counselling, but one travels often for work or have conflicting schedules.
- If you live in a remote area with limited access to therapists, we can support you. It also creates anonymity within your community because you will be meeting with a clinician who is not in your area – this creates more confidentiality for you!
- We do online therapy in Toronto, GTA, and all parts of Ontario.
Same professional quality as in-person
At the Vaughan Relationship Centre, all our online therapists are highly trained and skilled in various areas. You will get the same quality of service online as you would meeting with one of our therapists in-person.
Hybrid approach – both in-person and video chat
Many of our clients have highly demanding schedules. If you are in the Vaughan area, you can do some therapy sessions in-office and when your schedule gets challenging, you can have online sessions over video and maintain your progress.
How Does This Work Exactly?
*Payment will be administered before the session; to do this we will be requesting the information of the card you wish to pay with.
*Online Counselling and Online Therapy are same and used interchangeably.
Note: E-counselling is for Ontario residents only.